You are here
- Link to Protein Geometry Database here
- Download Ensemblator v 1.0 tar file here
- GitHub site with source code and instructions for Ensemblator v3 (Brereton & Karplus 2017) here
- Download here zip file associated with Brereton et al (2016) article "On the reliability of peptide non-planarity seen in ultra-high resolution crystal structures"
- Download here zipped file for data set associated with Hollingsworth et al (2016) Protein Science article on “Beyond Basins: phi,psi preferences of a residue depend heavily on the phi,psi values of its neighbors." Each line of the file contains phi,psi pairs for three sequential residues, then the three-letter code sequence of the three residues, and finally the DSSP secondary structure designations of the three residues.