Which rooms can I reserve?
Through Biochemistry & Biophysics:
- ALS 2009A - BB Library
- ALS 2018 (ALS 2018 is a mixed use room during school days, priority is to schedule desk when class is offered. Tony or Dina can assist wtih request)
- ALS 2034 - TA room
- ALS 2040 - Cripps Room
In Addition, you may request to reserve other rooms on campus, please check availability: https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/oregonstate#!
How do I reserve a room?
- Please check availabiltiy first: https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/oregonstate#!/home/dash.
- After you confirm availability for your reservation request, please provide Tony and Dina with the following informaiton:
- Event name – such as Office hours, BB Club, etc.
- Event Type – lecture, defense, meeting, office hours, etc)
- Primary organization – Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Expected headcount – list the number of attendees
- event description – type a small description (PhD defense, meeting, office hours, etc)
- date and time –date and time. If it is re-occurring please let me know that as well as the end date.
- food or drinks – please let me know if you plan to have any at your event.
If you still need assistance, please call the main office at (541) 737-4510, in person of via email: email@example.com