Available biochemistry and biophysics spaces
- ALS 2009A - BB Library
- ALS 2018 - a mixed-use room during school days, priority is to schedule desk when class is offered. Tony Reyna or Kimberly Webster can assist with this request
- ALS 2034 - TA room
- ALS 2040 - Cripps Room
Reserving a room
First, review the room calendars for availability:
Then, after you confirm availability for your reservation request, please provide the BB Office (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Event name – such as office hours, BB Club, etc.
- Event Type – lecture, defense, meeting, office hours, etc.
- Primary organization – Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Expected headcount – list the number of attendees
- Event description – type a small description (Ph.D. defense, meeting, office hours, etc)
- Date and time – If it is re-occurring please let me know that as well as the end date.
- Food or drinks – please let me know if you plan to have any at your event.
If you still need assistance, please call the main office at (541) 737-4510, visit us in person, or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition, you may request to reserve other rooms on campus using the campus-wide reservation tool. Please check availability.